No bake Blueberry Cheesecake
|1 kg||Gusto Dolce Cheesecake Base|
|75 g||Graham/Marie biscuit|
|3 tablespoon (+/- 43g)||Gusto Dolce Pure Creamery Butter|
|+/- 15 g||Gelatin(for cheesecake batter)|
|10 g||Gelatin(for blueberry toppings)|
|45 ml||Water(for cheesecake batter)|
|100 ml||Water(for blueberry topping)|
|200 ml||Gusto Dolce Whipping Cream|
- Thaw Gusto Dolce “cheesecake base” in refrigerator
- Make crust with Graham/Marie biscuit and butter
- Put crust in a 8” cake tin
- Double boil +/- 15gm of gelatin with 45ml water
- Whip 200ml Gusto Dolce “whipping cream”. Stiff peaks.
- Mix gelatin slowly in cheesecake base
- Fold in the whipped cream carefully
- Cool for >4 hours in fridge
- Blueberry Topping: Put 200g blueberries into a sauce pan, add 100ml water and 3 tablespoon of sugar, stir and cook for 2-3 minutes on low heat. Add 10gm gelatin in the mixture, cook on low heat for 1 minute. Let cool.
- Pour blueberry topping on cake
- Cool for >10 hours in fridge
*Add more gelatin if you prefer more pudding-like texture.