Baked cheesecake / New York Cheesecake / Classic Cheesecake
|1 cup||Coffee (mild/strong)|
|230 g||Gusto Dolce Mascarpone Cheese|
|1 cup||Gusto Dolce Whipping Cream|
|2 tablespoon||Brandy/Brandy flavour
(use orange juice as alternative)
|24 pcs||”Lady Finger” biscuits|
|1 cup||Finely chopped semi-sweet chocolate|
- Beat egg yolks with sugar until light. Beat in half a cup of the coffee.
- Cook gently over a pot of simmering water. Keep stirring until the custard thickens. Let it cool.
- Beat Gusto Dolce “Mascarpone cheese” until smooth. Beat in the cooled custard.
- Whip Gusto Dolce “whipping cream” until light, fold into the cheese mixture. Leave aside.
- Combine remaining coffee with Brandy/orange juice, leave aside.
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with ladyfinger, spread half of the coffee mixture, then spread the cheese mixture. Sprinkle half of the chocolate.
- Line on top a layer of ladyfiner, evenly spread the remaining coffee mixture, spread balance of the cheese mixture. Top with chocolate.
- Refrigerate overnight before serving.